I’m coming up on my first year as a Digital Marketing Instructor at the University of Texas’ McCombs’ School of Business.
As such, I’ve decided it is time to start writing about some of the larger issues in the #digiMarketing sphere that keep cropping up.
I also hope to be bringing in the occasional student written guest blog in which they’ll discuss their experiences and integrations of a particular element or two that they’ve come head to head with and what they did about it.
Aspects that I’ll be discussing in this space include:
- Marketing Basics (old school and new school)
- Lead Generation and Conversion Funnels
- Content Strategy
- Basic Web Design and Creation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Analytics
- Website Optimization
- Google Search Advertising and Analytics
- Google Display Advertising and Analytics
- Social Media Advertising and Analytics
- Audience Building
- Lookalike/Similar Audience Creation
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools and Techniques
- Email Marketing Techniques
- Automated Marketing Systems (AMS) Tools and Techniques
If there are other subjects you’d like to have my opinion on, leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to cover it if it’s in my scope of expertise!